Friday, October 21, 2011

Tuesdays with Morrie...A True Story

I thought today I would do a book review on one of my favorite books...Tuesdays with Morrie.  I really thought this would be kind of a corny book but boy was I was wrong.  The movie is very good also.  So if you've seen the movie, read the book & if you've read the book see the movie...If you've done both...Bravo!

When Mitch was close to his college Professor Morrie Schwartz, he looked to him for inspiration & advise on their Tuesday meetings during college, but as we all know once we  are away from someone especially @ a distance & as our lives get busy we tend to lose touch.  This is what happened to Mitch & Morrie, this is the story of the reconnection of two great friends. Morrie is a person who I wish I knew.  A sweet, funny, gentleman...
See for yourself.  I can't imagine anyone who reads this won't love it & want to share it...
Donna~

No comments:

Post a Comment